Key National and Local decision-makers from the Public Sector should all be present at the 2017 Public Sector Enterprise ICT Conference.
Please note: This conference is FREE to attend for public sector professionals.
JOB TITLES SHOULD INCLUDE
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Hear from expert thought-leaders and practitioners within Government about the theory and practice of improved, simpler, faster and clearer public service design and delivery
- Decipher how technology can support the delivery of business objectives within the public sector with key take-away messages for your organisation
- Consider how your organisation can better innovate and manage potential risks
- Learn about the latest policies, frameworks and guidelines being enacted in government to transform working practices and public service delivery through technology
- Gain valuable insights from leading industry experts and practitioners, and cultivate lasting business relationships
- Understand the government’s ICT vision and assess the impact of future policies, priorities and objectives for your organisation
- Engage in a series of seminars presented by industry experts which impart the latest insights into new tools and technologies
- Share best practice with peers on tried and tested methodologies, new trends and emerging technologies
- Evaluate competing solutions, book face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- Meet suppliers and understand how to deploy new solutions to improve workflow and business processes
- Celebrate business and technology achievements of government to date and return to your office better informed to drive forward your technology agenda
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £495 for private sector solution buyers. £1995 for private sector supplier delegates. Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: PSEICTTeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.