Enterprise Security and Risk Management Decision Makers across every Major Business Sector should all be present at Whitehall Media’s ESRM 2018 Conference.
JOB TITLES SHOULD INCLUDE
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Hear from leading InfoSec experts and practitioners.
- Learn about ways to improve your security posture and risk metrics, so you are equipped to detect and respond to diverse risks to your enterprise.
- Gain expert advice and understand the cyber threat landscape, enabling you to develop your defence capabilities.
- Engage in a series of interactive seminars designed to showcase best practice, and the latest tools and technologies to help you secure your organisation.
- Collaborate with likeminded peers within the end-user and vendor community, allowing you to develop resilience.
- Leverage the latest emerging and disruptive technologies to minimise, mitigate, and respond effectively to network breaches.
- Benefit from networking with decision-maker peers and key vendors.
- Celebrate key milestones and developments with hundreds of like-minded professionals and business strategists.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £595 for Solution buyers. £2,000 for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: ESRMTeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.