ENTERPRISE SECURITY AND RISK MANAGEMENT Decision Makers Across Every Major Business Sector Should all be Present at the ENTERPRISE SECURITY & RISK MANAGEMENT Conference.
JOB TITLES SHOULD INCLUDE
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- A visit to ESRM Dubai 2017 is the perfect opportunity to meet senior ICT & Security experts all under one roof.
- In a single visit you will be able to obtain expert advice, research and compare the very latest products and services from world-class companies.
- Experience one of the UAE’S largest and premier security events.
- earn about the latest advancements in Information Security / Cyber Security resources , source new products, meet suppliers and understand how to deploy innovative solutions to improve performance and mitigate security risks.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging and changing trends within the industry.
- Hear keynote speeches on ground-breaking policies and gain insight from real-life case studies about how technology is solving strategic security issues.
- Gain new ideas about how to drive forward your information security strategies.
- Understand ICT vision and assess the future of cyber and IT security policy, priorities and objectives for the future.
- Decipher the complexities around the topic of securing the region’s growing Digital Enterprise against a range of security threats.
- Equip yourself with knowledge about the latest tools and technologies to help you support the delivery of your business objectives.
- Engage in a series of interactive seminars designed to debate the theory and practice of overcoming real-life security challenges and risks.
- Network with peers and forge business relationships with industry experts to help you drive forward your own cyber security and information security strategies.
- Celebrate milestones in Enterprise information security space.
- Connect with new suppliers and find out new, cost-effective solutions to your existing security processes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £495 + VAT for Solution buyers. £1,995 + VAT for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: ESRMTeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.