CGBT 2017 promises to be a strategic event for Central Government Departments, Agencies and NDPBs in the UK.
A visit to Central Government Business and Technology 2017 is the perfect opportunity to meet key public sector leaders and civil service professionals under one roof. In a single visit you will be able to gain expert advice, and learn about the latest, most innovative tools and technologies from world-renowned companies.
The conference will showcase best practice allowing delegates to network with like-minded peers and discover new cost-effective solutions to existing processes.
JOB TITLES SHOULD INCLUDE
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Listen to insightful keynotes from Ministers, principal figures, thought-leaders and innovators within Government and the Civil Service
- Understand how the changing public service reform agenda affects you and your organisation
- Learn how you can organise your back office functions in a more efficient way that can drive down costs
- Gain insights on how the government plan on implementing a smarter and leaner public services
- Consider how your organisation can better innovate and manage risks
- Get expert advice on specific challenges faced by your department
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry drivers, technology trends and policies
- Decipher the advantages and challenges of moving beyond cost reduction to focus on value for money and return on investment
- Evaluate competing solutions, book face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
- ngage in a series of interactive seminar sessions designed to showcase the latest tools and practical implementation case studies to help you make improvements
- Discuss the critical issues facing public sector managers with our panel of expert speakers
- Share best practice with hundreds of senior civil service professionals, key policymakers and technology specialists to help you with on-the-job effectiveness
- Network with your peers and counterparts across government in this unique gathering of UK public service transformation agents
- Celebrate business and technology achievements of government to date and return to your office better informed to drive forward your technology agenda
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £495 for private sector Solution buyers. £1995 for private sector supplier delegates. Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: CGBTTeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.