C-Suite Professionals, Business Strategists, Senior IT Professionals, Directors and Heads of BI and Analytics and Key Decision-Makers from Large Enterprise Companies Across every major business and industry sector should be present at the 2016 Big Data Analytics Europe Conference
JOB TITLES SHOULD INCLUDE
FROM THE FOLLOWING SECTORS
PERSONALLY INVITED SENIOR BIG DATA DECISION MAKERS DRAWN FROM ENTERPRISE LEVEL ORGANISATIONS (IE.1000 + EMPLOYEES) FROM THE FOLLOWING REGIONS
Benelux Countries (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
Scandinavia and Nordics (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland)
Western Europe (Austria, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland)
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Hear from leading European data innovators about practical guidelines for choosing whether to extend existing BI and data warehouse systems or deploy new technologies for Big Data Analytics.
- See the latest tools and innovations on how to gain a granular/predictive understanding of customer behaviour through analysis of big data.
- Decipher what you can achieve with deep analytics that would be impossible using standard methods and limited data extracts.
- Learn how to harness the power of Hadoop, MapReduce, and other innovative methods of exploring big data, and how you can integrate Hadoop access with data warehouses and other data sources and service.
- Equip yourself with knowledge on how you can improve data quality and speed up data migration and loading to support high-performance, real-time analytics.
- Find out what you need to know to use analytics against data streams, real-time data feeds, and high-velocity data.
- Gain fresh insight on how to apply cutting-edge data visualization and visual analysis to deliver insights to nontechnical users.
- Share best practices for increasing the value of predictive analytics and modelling with big data.
- Understand success factors and lessons learned from experienced peers to help you avoid mistakes and reach your goals with big data analytics.
- Make valuable contacts and collaborate with an executive-level audience to establish long-term working partnerships and solve critical challenges and obstacles that can hinder growth for your business.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does the conference cost?
The conference will cost: £595 for Solution buyers. £2,000 for private sector supplier delegates (20 available). Block booking discounts are available on request. For all enquiries contact: BDATeam@whitehallmedia.co.uk
When should I pay?
Payment is due on registration. The conference registration pack will be sent to you once payment has been received.
Which payment methods do you accept?
An invoice will be sent to you once your registration form is complete. Alternatively, we can accept credit card and PayPal payments as part of the registration process.
Do I have to pre-select the streams that I want to attend?
No, you are free to move between the different streams at will.
What happens if I need to cancel?
Agreeing to the terms and conditions confirms that you will be subject to invoicing for the total payment amount based on your indicated options above. Agreeing to the terms and conditions means that you will be fully subject to the cancellation policy, and the total invoice amount will remain payable, even if you cancel your place before paying your fees. Substitutions may be made at no extra charge. Full cancellation fees apply once your registration has been confirmed. Alternatively you may choose a credit note for the full value of the registration fee, which may be put towards another Whitehall Media event. Whitehall Media reserves the right to alter the programme without notice.
Can I send a substitute delegate?
Yes, should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.